Your Southland Log Home Sales Consultant is your expert at weighing the factors below to estimate the approximate cost of your log home dream. Once you have settled on a specific design, a much more specific cost can be determined. Call 1-800-641-4754 or visit our Contact Us page for help developing your plan or if you would like assistance with personalized pricing on a plan that you have chosen.
The cost per square foot of your log home is dependent on a number of variables, including:
• Size of home
• Regional differences in construction costs
• Local building codes and regulations
• Conditions and topography of your home site
• Foundation choice: basement vs. crawlspace vs. slab
• Complexity of design: corners, rooflines, gables, dormers, etc.
• Layout of home: ratio of bathrooms/kitchens relative to total home size
• Interior finish: i.e. fixtures, flooring, counter tops, cabinets, appliances, etc.
• Windows: extensive glass can increase costs