Getting Started with Custom Log Homes
Plan the custom log home you want to build.
- Make your selection from any of the hundreds of log home plans on this website remembering that any plan you find can be customized at no additional charge. These plans can be used a starting point and customized to fit your exact wants and needs.
- Draw your own design on our website using our DesignWorks™ custom log home design tool. Several of our most popular designs are pre-loaded as a starting point for you or you can start with a blank canvas and create the log home of your dream. With our log cabin home design tool you can draw walls, add windows and doors, add staircases, add fireplaces, and even add furniture. Once you have created your dream log home you can easily submit it to us for pricing or questions.
- Provide a sketch of your own log home design and log cabin plans, or photos or illustrations of a home you like. We will assist you in transforming your idea to an actual plan to help get you started. Many of our custom log homes have started from a simple sketch.
Set up a Complimentary Design Consultation.
- Visit any one of our beautiful, fully-furnished log home model locations nearest you.
- Call us at 800-641-4754 to plan a visit.
Get a price and materials list from Southland Log Homes.
- Based on your choices and budget, our staff will prepare a detailed price and materials list. You get our price in writing so there will be no surprises.
Order your Southland Log Home.
- Our professionals will begin to draw complete construction blueprints for your new home. Your personal Southland Project Manager will begin working with you to answer any questions that may arise. We can also help you with cost estimates and assist you by putting you in touch with a variety of national and local lenders. Rest assured, we will keep in touch with you all along the way.
Finalize your construction costs.
- Once you have received your complete plans you can finalize your construction costs. Our Southland Builder Network list builders have been certified through an independent organization. They will work with you on a day to day basis to fulfill your log home building dream.
Then, begin to experience the Southland difference for yourself!