Please mark your calendar and make plans to join us for our A to Z Workshop at one of our beautiful log home model showrooms. We will cover everything that you need to know to build and move into your dream Southland Log Home. Topics that will be covered include:
- Planning: Southland sales consultants and designers are the best in the industry at helping you design a plan that achieves your dream and fits your budget. We have an extensive library of beautiful log home plans which we can help you to customize at no additional charge.
- Land for Your Log Home: If you need land, we can help you find and acquire a beautiful site for your log home. If you have land, we can help you decide what type of home will be best suited for your property.
- Log Home Package Materials: We will go through exactly what is included with every one of our packages and show how Southland offers you the most complete package with the highest value.
- Finding Builders: Southland takes the worry out of finding a qualified builder for your log home. We have an extensive network of licensed and bonded builders who build Southland Log Homes. We will cover all of the steps in the building process and the things you can do to ensure a successful completion of your log home.
- Obtaining Financing: We will help you to identify lenders who are experienced with log home mortgages and who offer the most attractive terms in the industry.
- Customer Service: Southland’s Project Managers will assist you throughout the process, to the point your home is completed. We want to make sure that we fulfill your expectations and that you enjoy all the benefits of living your log home dream.
Simply by attending you will receive a free copy of our Southland Planning Guide.
Our Workshop will be an opportunity to learn how you can get into your Dream Log Home. Bring in a sketch and let us design a custom plan free of charge, exactly to your specifications. If you do not have a plan already, let one of our experienced log home consultants guide you through the design of your dream home.
Come see how wonderful your new log home can be!