Pricing for Log Homes//php print $breadcrumb; ?>
Log Cabin Home Prices & Costs
The Variables to Consider
Your Southland Log Home Sales Consultant is your expert at weighing the factors below to estimate the approximate cost of your log home dream. Once you have settled on a specific design, a much more specific cost can be determined. Call 1-800-641-4754 or visit our Contact Us page for help developing your plan or if you would like assistance with personalized pricing on a plan that you have chosen.
The cost per square foot of your log home is dependent on a number of variables, including:
- Size of home
- Regional differences in construction costs
- Local building codes and regulations
- Conditions and topography of your home site
- Foundation choice: basement vs. crawlspace vs. slab
- Complexity of design: corners, rooflines, gables, dormers, etc.
- Layout of home: ratio of bathrooms/kitchens relative to total home size
- Interior finish: i.e. fixtures, flooring, counter tops, cabinets, appliances, etc.
- Windows: extensive glass can increase costs